Acer Aspire E15

Ranilou

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016
Hello, I have a Acer Aspire E15. its stuck on its Acer Logo, and I try to restart it shows Automatic Repair and stuck. I try to press F8 but there is no display only black screen. I check in the BIOS/CMOS Setup my HDD is connected (1st Boot), D2D is enabled. I press ALT F10 for recovery but its the same happened only black screen ( I leave it for couple in hour just to make sure to load). I used direct power, I removed the Battery.
Someone help me. Please.

Solution
Hi,

It can be the HDD that is already failing but here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and try booting it up again.
- If it would just get stuck on the black screen again, load into BIOS and press F9 to reset it to default.
- If it will still not work try running a factory reset with your laptop. While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on ALT+F10.
- Lastly, if all these will not work try removing the HDD off the laptop and install it onto a different PC and install Windows from it.
- If it will not work then it's the HDD that is faulty.
Hi,

It can be the HDD that is already failing but here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and try booting it up again.
- If it would just get stuck on the black screen again, load into BIOS and press F9 to reset it to default.
- If it will still not work try running a factory reset with your laptop. While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on ALT+F10.
- Lastly, if all these will not work try removing the HDD off the laptop and install it onto a different PC and install Windows from it.
- If it will not work then it's the HDD that is faulty.

Solution

Ranilou

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016

Ranilou

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016
Thanks Nerd, and I try already the steps but nothing happen. I'm planning to remove the HDD tomorrow and to run a sfc /scannow in the other PC, which is means the HDD of Acer will become a external. I hope is gonna work, because I dont have a OS for it.

And so sad I buy this in the US and I'm staying here in Turks and Caicos.