Stupid Thief Uploads Pictures of Self from Stolen iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
^ Only thing that's been revealed is how stupid you are.

iPhones are in huge demand used and are easy to sell for top $$$. That's why thieves steal them more than any other phone.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I saw this a few days ago, or was it yesterday.. Whatever.
But I laughed my ass off, because who the hell is stupid enough these days to steal a "SMART PHONE"?

It's a "SMART PHONE"... Criminals are typically dumb.

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
It could once be said that a beautiful woman could be a man's biggest downfall. Apparently now the beautiful woman has been replaced with an iPhone. What an idiot. I wonder if any of the co-workers in the photos may get treated as co-conspirators. "Dude, did you get a new phone? What's up with the Hello Kitty wallpaper?" "No, I 'found' this one a little while ago, let's take some pics...'

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Ummm, he had to be really dumb to steal an iPhone. Why not steal a real smart phone like the Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3 or one of those flagship HTC phones, or even the Lumina 900? Using an iPhone is like throwing yourself in jail. Now imagine being locked up in jail for stealing an iPhone. It is like throwing yourself in jail twice! That guy has to be really really dumb. He surely deserves whatever comes his way.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Imagine if this guy just picked up her phone by accident at the bar or in the lounge or something. Maybe he genuinely thought it was his phone.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
iPhones are in huge demand used and are easy to sell for top $$$. That's why thieves steal them more than any other phone.

Obviously the guy if he stole the phone did not steal it to sell it, but rather to use it. So your assumption that he stole the iPhone because of demand is probably false.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Ummm, on another note, this whole thing smells of propaganda for iCrap. I imagine this whole thing was staged as a way of doing publicity for Apple and that soon we will hear that the guy accidentally took the phone thinking it was his.

gorfmaster1

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
anyone dumb enough to have a iphone is also dumb enough to let it get stolen and have the pics uploaded to her icloud then report it stolen and have it bricked so he couldnt use it

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Tomshardware, full of grown men and teens with the minds of children. First thing I see is people bashing the iPhone instead of actually commenting on the article. Amazing really, because you don't enjoy a product (Not because it is a bad product, but because YOU don't like it) you feel the need to insult those who do use it, bash the company, bash everything about it.

Like a child that doesn't like the red sucker, not because of the flavour, but just because the child doesn't like red. So the child bullies and insults the kid that likes the red one.

Amazing really. This is exactly like religion.

"YOU DONT LIKE ANDROID?! YOU'RE STUPID!"
"YOU DONT LIKE IPHONE? YOU'RE STUPID!"

Who says "without religion there would be no war" is a complete idiot.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
[citation][nom]gorfmaster1[/nom]anyone dumb enough to have a iphone is also dumb enough to let it get stolen and have the pics uploaded to her icloud then report it stolen and have it bricked so he couldnt use it[/citation]

"Dumb enough to let it get stolen"

lol you're quite the fuckin moron aren't you? It doesn't matter who you are or what phone you have, you have a chance of losing it. Takes 5 seconds, leaving it on a table as you check something else, someone swipes it.

You're just one of those fuckups that insults people because they don't use what you use.

Grow the fuck up.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]Obviously the guy if he stole the phone did not steal it to sell it, but rather to use it. So your assumption that he stole the iPhone because of demand is probably false.[/citation]
Reading comprehension > you. Thieves either steal things because they want one, or steal them to sell to someone else who wants one. The reason is irrelevant. What's relevant is iPhones are a commonly stolen item (along with iPads).

I guess it's tough for you to accept that people prefer iPhones.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
@sacre So ironic. And, why did you so butthurt of this? Did the statement kill you? Make you QQ like a baby?

Now listen here, the rule of foruming is, Don't feed the troll. Follow that rule, and you'll live happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.