Solved! Stylo 4 boost parts for stylo4 Xfinity movile

antman1

Honorable
Sep 30, 2014
I have a Stylo 4 from Xfinity mobile that the screen and casing is damaged and I'm wondering if the parts from a Stylo 4 from boost Mobile would work and I could just put my motherboard in that phone and use all of its stuff such as the screen, digitizer and casing are they the same thing?

Solution
While you could try, I am not so sure it would work out well. The phone you have now uses a different network than the one you are thinking of placing the parts in. Xfinity (Comcast) has its own, which is different than the other which is on Sprint's network.

Now, if they are the exact same phone (to a point) you should be able to just remove the exterior (front and back) and place those on the phone you have that is damaged.

If they aren't the same, then it really wouldn't be worth the effort due to the network differences. If that is the case, then it would be cheaper (and safer) to just buy a new device.
While you could try, I am not so sure it would work out well. The phone you have now uses a different network than the one you are thinking of placing the parts in. Xfinity (Comcast) has its own, which is different than the other which is on Sprint's network.

Now, if they are the exact same phone (to a point) you should be able to just remove the exterior (front and back) and place those on the phone you have that is damaged.

If they aren't the same, then it really wouldn't be worth the effort due to the network differences. If that is the case, then it would be cheaper (and safer) to just buy a new device.

Solution

antman1

Honorable
Sep 30, 2014

the only things I'm wanting to use the boost version for is the screen and casing that should have nothing to do with Network lock or anything like that because it's part of the main board I'm going to use my original main board from my Xfinity phone. I just need to know if it uses the same screen mostly.