Solved! Subwoofer port in PC not working

Feb 3, 2022
Hi.

I have Kurbis speaker and Yamaha sub SW050, and my motherboard PC is Asrock B450m. Kurbis dont have subwoofer out port. And my sub only have RCA port. My first setup really simple as i read many information, just plug 3.5mm splitter to green port on PC , one is connected to kurbis, and another one connect to RCA sub. It works.

However, just wondering why its not working, when i plug 3.5mm in green port to my Kurbis, and anothet 3.5 mm from Center/Sub Port (orange) to my yamaha sub. Kurbis working but sub is not active, there is no bassy effect at all.

May you advise , how to using orange port correctly for my setup.? Thanks

Feb 3, 2022
There are a lot of ASRock B450M motherboards. You need to specify exactly which one you have.

-Wolf sends

Yes.
I check manual of mainboard. And already connect sub to the Central/Sub Port ( orange port).

For test sub port wheter broken or not, i try connect my speaker kurbis to orange port, and set speaker in 5.1 configuration, and my speaker works when play test sound for center speaker. But no sound when play left and right test.. means orange port still works for my speaker.