Sudden battery drop

Aug 20, 2018
1
0
10
0
I own a note 5 phone. Lately after i charge it to 100% or close, if for any reason i reboot the phone - the battery drops to 67%.
 
Sounds like the battery is on it last leg and going to need replacing. That is a very common thing for a battery that is going bad. They give false percentage readings. The problem is that over time a battery will hold less and less power. Meaning less and less of the battery is actually usable. So while it will say it has say 100% it really only has say 54% because the other 46% is no longer accessible/usable. Time for a new battery.
 
Sounds like the battery is on it last leg and going to need replacing. That is a very common thing for a battery that is going bad. They give false percentage readings. The problem is that over time a battery will hold less and less power. Meaning less and less of the battery is actually usable. So while it will say it has say 100% it really only has say 54% because the other 46% is no longer accessible/usable. Time for a new battery.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Collinson Amber Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 11
A Android Smartphones 1
Mike Andronico Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 5
T Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Memory card suddenly not recognized by phone
My LG K4 (2017) suddenly stopped ringing
Solved! Suddenly my lost dir photos are not opened i am try to open but that file not open
Solved! Phone numbers suddenly disappeared; show up in "notes" section!
Solved! Suddenly my sim card is stop showing in my phone . I inserted it in another phones but not showing why??and what can be it's s
The Pixel 3 Suddenly Has a Big Catch
Facebook and messenger suddenly disappeared
Hedset microphone is not working suddenly
My 64 GB SD card is unsupported in my HTC phone. I was using it as internal storage but suddenly it shows unsupported SD card
LG Phone suddenly stopped connecting to Wi-Fi
hi. I'm currently using samsung galaxy j7 max when it suddenly entered safe mode. i tried to restart it as I do usually for i
I was using my internet on my phone to my computer, by hotspot, it worked. But now all of a sudden it keeps saying it cant con
My LG5 suddenly cannot detect my sd card. How can i make it back ?
I was trying to move files from phone memory to sd card, then suddenly "sd card unavailable" is displayed. What to do?
All of a sudden my history for location & my contributions are gone, I never deleted or removed them. How do I get them back?
When my phone rings, suddenly starts connecting. I don't
Gallery dates changed suddenly
I can automatically connect to wifi everywhere else but at my job. I used to be able to but all of a sudden it's saying authen
Xperia Z1 Sudden Decrases in Battery
I have a s3 had full battery and all of a sudden it turn off I tried turning it back on and won't I tried chagrin again but ne

ASK THE COMMUNITY