Bito

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
Need help please.
So i have a laptop (not older than 1 year) and today when i was going to play some cs go my fps were around 40-50 but i had around 120 so i thought it was a game problem so i went to play bf3 but my fps were around 30 when i used to have 50+
I have googled alot and found no solution yet. Please help me asap. Thanks

Solution
This only applied if you recently unplugged and replugged anything from your computer. (I think)

I cleaned out my computer the other day, and when I returned it to my desk to start playing again, I noticed that my usual FPS in CS:GO went from 300 to 90. I only just found out why, I don't know how it affected my FPS but, my main monitor DVI cable was usually plugged in to my graphics card, when I cleaned out my computer, I plugged the DVI cable in to my motherboard instead. After returning the DVI cable to my graphics card, my FPS has returned to normal.

Hope this helped,

Random 15-yr old

Bito

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
Great, so i went to bed and when i came from school i started it and it says :scanning and repairing drive C) : 13% and its stuck in there. Help?

Drakoranok

Estimable
Feb 25, 2015
This only applied if you recently unplugged and replugged anything from your computer. (I think)

I cleaned out my computer the other day, and when I returned it to my desk to start playing again, I noticed that my usual FPS in CS:GO went from 300 to 90. I only just found out why, I don't know how it affected my FPS but, my main monitor DVI cable was usually plugged in to my graphics card, when I cleaned out my computer, I plugged the DVI cable in to my motherboard instead. After returning the DVI cable to my graphics card, my FPS has returned to normal.

Hope this helped,

Random 15-yr old

Solution