Super Mario Themed Room is a Childhood Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

surrept420

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
No wonder TH has to ban people now for voicing their opinion. They are absolutely incapable of posting actual tech news and reviews...at lease compared to the amount of BS non tech related news they post now....

You want a tip TH...fire all your editors....

amnotanoobie

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
[citation][nom]surrept420[/nom]No wonder TH has to ban people now for voicing their opinion. They are absolutely incapable of posting actual tech news and reviews...at lease compared to the amount of BS non tech related news they post now....You want a tip TH...fire all your editors....[/citation]

That's why this article is on Tom's Guide not Tom's Hardware. If you'll look at previous articles posted here, they pretty much post anything and everything else that even just has a smell of tech.

cryogenic

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
How about a classic room with games, cars, Star Wars (and Angelina Jolie) posters?

I think it's best to leave the choice for some of the decorations to the child. It helps develop and strengthen their personality starting from a young age.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]lolman33[/nom]In other news, I saw a bird.[/citation]

"I saw a birrrd." "Kick it's ass"

You reminded me of that quote, and now I'm trying to remember what it's from.

esquire468

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]nukem950[/nom]That is cool. I want a Legend of Zelda room though...[/citation]

How about a Shaq-Fu room? That would be Shaq-awesome!

dkArchon

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]surrept420[/nom]No wonder TH has to ban people now for voicing their opinion. They are absolutely incapable of posting actual tech news and reviews...at lease compared to the amount of BS non tech related news they post now....You want a tip TH...fire all your editors....[/citation]

Blah Blah Blah... it was interesting to me and reminds me of being a kid. Nice to have a fun break from the real tech articles.

peacock

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009

TH? Really? Hmm, this site doesn't look like TH to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS