Question surface battery drain

Apr 3, 2021
the surface has issues with drain.
microsoft try hard not to help
Copy and paste powercfg /batteryreport /output "C:\battery_report.html" into the command prompt window.
Using Explorer navigate to C:\ aka the root directory. You should see a file labeled battery_report.html. Double-click on it to open the file in your default browser e.g. Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Opera.
this will give proof of battery drain and only 4 hours//
use a 10000mah power bank and charge surface
when power bank drains check and you will see only 60% charged
and it is proof as the surface battery is only 3100mah and the power bank should have charged 3 times
the surface is no good for movies, music nor games

I don't completely understand what you are trying to ask, but mAh units tell you nothing unless you include the voltages. The internal voltage for the laptop battery is likely different that the power pack. The comparison you need to look at is Watt-hours. This would be Battery or Power Pack Voltage x Ah rating of the device. If the laptop battery voltage is 3 times that of the power pack voltage, it will only charge once, not 3 times. mAh tells you nothing about the capacity of a battery without considering the battery voltage.

Apr 3, 2021
I don't completely understand what you are trying to ask, but mAh units tell you nothing unless you include the voltages. The internal voltage for the laptop battery is likely different that the power pack. The comparison you need to look at is Watt-hours. This would be Battery or Power Pack Voltage x Ah rating of the device. If the laptop battery voltage is 3 times that of the power pack voltage, it will only charge once, not 3 times. mAh tells you nothing about the capacity of a battery without considering the battery voltage.
k I used the same power bank on a samsung tablet larger mah than the surface after charge I still had 25%.
main things is you are attempting to sell surface as great device, when surface battery drains up to 4 hours and not the suggested up to 10 hours. the same issue for 7 years I have talked to others and they have the same issue my $1200 device has had battery issues since I bought it. march 3rd 2021 and in that time I have had 84 hours usage and more time charging I have sent it back I wanted a refund but microsoft is going to give a new one

battery report shows 4 hours and thousands have had the same issues for years and no one has done a thing. the surface device is unsuitable for gaming movies and music.

do more testing on the damn battery

if a bench test is to be done correctly one must also generate a battery report, also use a suitable power bank that is higher than the battery. also check why the 3100mah battery is still being used 7 years after first surface. do a proper bench test on the battery.
the battery is the only thing letting down surface