System lag due to audio?

May 21, 2018
I had dropped sprite on my laptop and for a moment it seemed only my keyboard was affected. For a few months i disabled the keyboard and used my laptop. Soon another problem came up, whenever i played audio through the laptop speakers or through the earphones the audio lagged and so did the whole system. Same happened with vdo files. And even if i had no audio-using apps running, and i simply tried changing the audio volume the system lagged. But, surprisingly this issue didn't occur if i played audio through a Bluetooth headset also when i muted the audio and used it, it worked fine. Eventually i gave my laptop to the service center and they changed the keyboard, but after two months under their observation and changing the audio ic twice (so they claim) the audio problem still persists and they have said that the whole motherboard has to be changed. It will cost me way more than I anticipated. And I would like a second opinion about this, are they fooling me? Or is there another way...
Someone please help me, and if u need any clarification please ask.

Lutfij

Splendid
I'm assuming you're located in India. most often I've had people who claimed the service center changed an IC on the board only to learn they didn't do anything at all, under closer inspection, it was merely a format reinstall of OS and drivers.

On that note, did you try and reinstall your OS? If you had soft drink fall on your system, the first thing you should've done is disassemble the laptop and make sure that the drink didn't make it's way to other components and the board. If it dried up, then it's possible that the goop is the one causing the issue.

Regardless, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers? Secondly, you forgot to mention the make and model of your laptop. An SKU would help two fold.

May 21, 2018
Yes, i am from india. I have reinstalled the whole os. I reinstalled the audio drivers (with deletion). I even downloaded externaly the audio drivers from their website and installed. I had opened up my laptop and had made sure that nothing had seeped through. The laptop is an hp envy15 k204tx.