System process null

Apr 12, 2018
Ok guys, so a few days ago i had some malware trouble that i thought i removed from my system, but starting today, my win defender went berserk and reported various trojans, after that i dl-ed mbam, ran the scan, quarantined and removed everything, an immediate bsod happened, when the system started back up again, i saw a blank procces in my task manager, using up arround 30% to 50% of my cpu, and when i try to terminate it i get ``Do you want to end the system process (null) and it says windows will become unstable. I`m getting kinda freaked out, so any help would be appreciated.

Sorry for the typos, not my native lang.

Edit, now i have two blank processes with the same deal, one is using 30% the other barely 1%

Solution
Moved to antivirus section of the forums.
If you have items you need to backup let us know before you do anything, otherwise I would recommend a full drive format and reinstall windows. That will remove any pesky remnants.

popatim

Splendid
Moved to antivirus section of the forums.
If you have items you need to backup let us know before you do anything, otherwise I would recommend a full drive format and reinstall windows. That will remove any pesky remnants.

Solution