Solved! Talk back is missing from tracfone zte

Nov 22, 2018
I was going through my apps to clear the cache and noticed that my talk back (I think that's what it's called) is missing, it's a pre-installed app. My phone is a free phone and they don't offer much room so I have to clear the cache several times a day. I only have 1 app I installed but how do I get the app back? I looked in the play store but I can't find it. Help, I don't know exactly what this app is for.

Solution
The only way it would be missing is if it was uninstalled, or if not able to uninstall, if it was deactivated. This would put it in a different list on many devices. I would suggest looking under "All" in the phone's "Settings" and then "Apps". If you don't see it, try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone and see if it is in there after. Should it still not be there, then you can try locating it on the Google Play Store.

Or, if it was an original app on the phone, you can always back up the stuff you have on it (files, contacts, etc.) to a cloud account, google account, computer, etc. and then "Hard Reset" the phone which would wipe it and then restore it to its original status, before you started using it.
The only way it would be missing is if it was uninstalled, or if not able to uninstall, if it was deactivated. This would put it in a different list on many devices. I would suggest looking under "All" in the phone's "Settings" and then "Apps". If you don't see it, try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone and see if it is in there after. Should it still not be there, then you can try locating it on the Google Play Store.

Or, if it was an original app on the phone, you can always back up the stuff you have on it (files, contacts, etc.) to a cloud account, google account, computer, etc. and then "Hard Reset" the phone which would wipe it and then restore it to its original status, before you started using it.

Solution