Target Selling iPhone Beginning November

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Target > Walmart

I would never buy an iPhone from a non-electronics retail store no matter who it was, but for normal shopping I will always pick Target over Walmart.

mrmoo500

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
[citation][nom]noblerabbit[/nom]Apple finally selling to its 'Target' audience, where iT belongs.[/citation]
No they already are selling it where IT belongs, Walmart.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
consumers with limited funds up-front could bring in older electronics to help diminish the iPhone's overall cost, making Target's offering a great bargain for the holidays
I reaaaaally wonder how much would they pay for a used mp3 player, specially if it's not an old iPod... It reminds me of buying cars, if you give a small down payment (say 200 to 500 dollars), what you have to pay every month reduces only some 3 to 8 dollars only... for a 60 month contract. (obviously this is not a 60 month phone contract, thank God) but just to make a point

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
29% of all tech news today is apparently from Apple. (7 / 24 articles on Tom's at the time of this posting). Not a single article about Microsoft or Windows Phone 7, and only one Android article.... Hasn't WinPhone 7 been released? iPhone and iPad were on Tom's for months after, everything from stupid kittens and dogs playing on them to somebody using it for work (wow).

maziar321

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]beayn[/nom]29% of all tech news today is apparently from Apple. (7 / 24 articles on Tom's at the time of this posting). Not a single article about Microsoft or Windows Phone 7, and only one Android article.... Hasn't WinPhone 7 been released? iPhone and iPad were on Tom's for months after, everything from stupid kittens and dogs playing on them to somebody using it for work (wow).[/citation]
[citation][nom]beayn[/nom]29% of all tech news today is apparently from Apple. (7 / 24 articles on Tom's at the time of this posting). Not a single article about Microsoft or Windows Phone 7, and only one Android article.... Hasn't WinPhone 7 been released? iPhone and iPad were on Tom's for months after, everything from stupid kittens and dogs playing on them to somebody using it for work (wow).[/citation]

Look, toms hardware is not being biased. I'm sorry, but its not. Tom's hardware reports on ALL things technology. Just because most of these articles are on apple, doesn't mean its biased. It just means that there are more things going on with Apple than with anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.