teamviewer alternative ----

enkidoe

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
Am getting frustrated by teamviewer. It never accepts my password(only after the tenth time or so), the stupid 'i am not a robot'mark doesn't always work and dont forget the stupid square seletion. today i had to select all squares with street signs in the following picture:

https://postimg.org/image/oltx8g0af/

and last but not lteast, i am getting several times a week the following error:

'We could not verify if your account has been used on this device before.
To ensure your account's security, you need to add this device to your trusted devices before you can complete the sign in.
Please follow the link to add this device to your trusted devices: Add to trusted devices'

Grrr

i cant used the chrome remote desktop tool, because i have different google accounts besides the one to remotely control pc's.

Also, intel v-pro doesnt seem to exist anymore.

Anyone with some advice?

thanks.

Solution
Teamviewer has been cracking down on business over the last few versions. If this is for business use then you will best off paying for a business solution.

I have been using splashtop which works adequately.

If it is all local network or very few devices to setup then a VNC setup would be fine, but for a ton of connections setting up the router to forward ports, and all the security certificates is quite a bit of work.
For personal use you will not find a better program than temviewer.

If you are having a problem entering in password correctly into teamviewer then either your keyboard is bad, your internet connection is bad, or you are mistyping the password. None of which will be any better with a different RDP program.

enkidoe

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
many thanks for your reply. its no the keyboard, otherwise all my internet would have had the same errors. And teamviewer has too many captcha's, its not user friendly.

Also, today I couldn't connect to a computer, teamviewer gave me a 'too many connections' error and I had to wait(didn't tell me how long). There where no other connections made to that computer.

Last but not least, did a client update and after that, I couldn't get into the remote pc anymore(gave me authentication errors).

Teamviewer has been cracking down on business over the last few versions. If this is for business use then you will best off paying for a business solution.

I have been using splashtop which works adequately.

If it is all local network or very few devices to setup then a VNC setup would be fine, but for a ton of connections setting up the router to forward ports, and all the security certificates is quite a bit of work.

Solution