Teen Jailed for DDoS Church of Scientology

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codesmith

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2003
I can respect someone who feels strongly enough about a cause that they bravely act outside the law in non-violent protest, but only when they are bravely willing to face the consequences.

G

Can you imagine if your Church's money sucking website were down for 24 hours?

Come on people, these people charge $200,000 for Xenu, and without finding him on their official website for a whole...oh wait, he's not there anyway. It's not like Xenu died or something important. He's still in his magnetic prison, where he's been for the last 75 million years.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
The article doesn't imply whether or not any others were captured and prosecuted. It seems to me that this poor kid took the brunt of the punishment in absence of any other participants. Did the kid commit a crime yes, but no to the extent of the punishment. Probably a public defender. You know what kills me about our judicial system is the best of the prosecution is afforded, yet the bottom of the barrel is only afforded for defense. Yes I know they all attorneys have to take pro bono work, but in that number only a handful are as equal to the prosecutions office.

G

The Church of Scientology's website will be hit so hard today it will go down forever. When it does go up I will hit again to make sure it doesn't come back up.

Furthermore their headquarters is in my home state of South Australia .. Adelaide in fact, due to complex tax laws ... for no other reason.

We are sick and tired of this sick cult which is spreading like a cancer across the world.

Please do whatever you can to warn your loved ones of just how manipulative and dangerous they are ... all they want is money and power ... to call them a valid 'religion" is disgusting and an insult to the other religions who really do help the lives of so many other's.

Their tax exempt status here in Australia is indeed under scrutiny, and I would hope that the senate inquiry boots their sorry a$$ out of our fair land.

They tried to manipulate my eldest son when he was 16 and I had to go to the police to warn three individuals of a pending restraining order if they did not desist.

As a psychologist I have had to deal with families crippled by their perverse and cruel ways.

I wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.