Teen Shoots Phones into Jail with Bow and Arrow

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRockMonsi

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
What a pretty lady shooting that bow & arrow... :)

I feel bad for any ex-boyfriends she has, it's seems like she might be practicing to get back at them lol.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]that must've been a really crappy prison for a teenager to have the ability of fitting an arrow with a cell phone attached, through a prison window. in my town our prison is surrounded by 3 different barbed fences, and the fence furthest away is a good 150-200 yards from the prison itself. not to mention every window is barred and double windowed.[/citation]

Southern BRAZIL! Need I say more?

JackFrost860

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]alexkitch[/nom]He's not firing it right.[/citation]
He is a she... clearly! And the photo has nothing to do with the story as this is a photo from Dubai. Bad reporting.

david__t

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2003
Why are you guys talking about windows - have you never seen a prison yard before? Quite easy to get a phone in to a big target like that whilst they are out on their break.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]that must've been a really crappy prison for a teenager to have the ability of fitting an arrow with a cell phone attached, through a prison window. in my town our prison is surrounded by 3 different barbed fences, and the fence furthest away is a good 150-200 yards from the prison itself. not to mention every window is barred and double windowed.[/citation]

i'm betting teh article is mis useing the word prison here, most likely it was a county jail or similar facility. i've never seen a real prison that osme one coudl try this at , unless you are talking about a minimum security one, however i've seen soem real shi--y county jails before when apssign through crappy little towns.

G

[citation][nom]jackfrost860[/nom]He is a she... clearly! And the photo has nothing to do with the story as this is a photo from Dubai. Bad reporting.[/citation]

I'm aware :) It was more a salute to the "Not holding it right" iPhone saga

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]duk3[/nom]Impressive If he managed to shoot an arrow throught 4 windows sucessfully, how did he hit the police officer?[/citation]

More likely in a court yard...

steelbox

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009

You don't live in Brazil or other in-development country. This is common in this places.

G

They must have known something was up, unless the kid was standing there waving after hitting the officer because you know had i been struck in the back with an arrow with a cellphone attached i'll be hard press to figure out what just happened, jail or otherwise

unfortunately being married and all my first reaction would be the dude's wife wants him to pick something up on the way home but his not picking up her calls

still the story made me chuckle none the least

nuvon

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
Are you allowed to wear tight outfit in Dubai, or even Middle East? You are lucky if they don't ask you to cover your face.

Thilindi

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
[citation][nom]the last resort[/nom]that picture is from Dubai, you can see the fancy island hotel in the back.[/citation]

There is a hotel in the picture *still ogling the chick with the bow*

Status
Not open for further replies.