Teenage Boy Murders Mother Over PlayStation

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bto

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
[citation][nom]badaxe2[/nom]That kid should be thrown in an oven himself. From those disturbing details it sounds like he's beyond help. Idk if it's worthless parents not doing their job or the kids themselves that are missing a few connections upstairs but something needs to be done to correct these kind of problems. Society is slowly starting to unravel, despite other claims that we're becoming more "civilized".[/citation]
+1
Agreed. something is apparently wrong and these cases need to be studied with a microscope.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]anacandor[/nom]Maybe this just proves that video games promote violence...[/citation]

Correlation doesn't prove causation. Also, your could easily replace the playstation with nearly anything a kid could desire like TV, bicycle, toys, ike I said just about anything. The kid's psycho, plain and simple, remove him from the gene pool.

cpatel1987

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
To those who said he wasn't thinking/didn't mean to do this: Are we forgetting how many times the Mom got hit with the claw hammer? Or better yet, putting her in an oven, and then burying her since he failed at killing her? I call bs, it was definitely premeditated. Just, stupidly premeditated.

Agreed Bildo123. Kid's psycho. Now how he got that psycho is a whole different issue.

G

my parents are pretty bad at parenting, I claim to hate them but I wouldn't kill them.

G

What a stupid ass. Now big bubba gonna gonna take it out on his ass. Ya dig???

G

I just had an arguement with my son and told him he could not play his ps3, I was looking for solutions for his punishment and this is what I found. I couldn't believe that he would do something like this but I bet niether did she. He is right about one thing, she is the only person that cared for him.
The only thing i can say for sure is I made a mistake ever buying that thing, that kid might have pyche problems but I see my son go nuts over the system and i bet other mothers do to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS