Test New Tab in Mozilla's Aurora Build For Limited Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiex

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
Been using nightly builds since last year, 64 bit, the error that I always encounter is...

...crashed flash player.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]digiex[/nom]Been using nightly builds since last year, 64 bit, the error that I always encounter is......crashed flash player.[/citation]
never use flash in firefox, thats what chrome is for,

that said, i already have this extension... and its better than what firefox is offering by default.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]digiex[/nom]Been using nightly builds since last year, 64 bit, the error that I always encounter is......crashed flash player.[/citation]
Nightly is my default browser and has been for quite some time. I'm thinking of changing it up, though ever since discovering Large Address Aware.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
I don't like the idea. I LIKE my newtab page to be blank because I know immediately what I'm going to visit next, and it's fastest to just type it into the url bar myself.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
From the look and description of this... Its pretty much another COPY of an Opera features that we've been using for over 4 years. Its called Speed Dial.

When ever you open a new tab, you get a grid of websites/pages of your choice.
The grid was originally 3x3, but has been user customized for different grid sizes like 4x10.

firefox... following again.

G

Opera's Speed Dial and the most visited section of Chrome New Tab page while similar function fundamentally different. Speed Dial is a new way to make bookmarks while Most Visited is kind of a new way of looking at history.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
i don't like crap on my screen, that's what the drop down bar is for and book marks are for.
seems like an obsolete apple add on that was shuffled from off the address bar to litter the whole screen again.
was the first thing i eliminated on chrome when it came out.

G

I hate this, its got to go or I will unistall aurora,

I dont want history on my new tabs I want a blank page,

at least tell me how to shut the crap off

Status
Not open for further replies.