Graybush

Estimable
aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9IL1UvNzI2NDAyL29yaWdpbmFsL1RILWdpZnRfZ3VpZGVfaGVyb19BbmltZS1GYW4uanBn

Finding a gift for an anime fan isn't easy. If you're an otaku, then you're super online and extra-discerning. With the price of collectibles skyrocketing, you want to make sure you don't get the wrong one! Here are our go-to gifts for any anime fan this holiday season.

Z5B3yHR.jpg

Luna/Artemis Shoulder Hand Bag - 16.99
If you’ve got a ‘subtle anime fan’ in your life, these Luna/Artemis shoulder bags are the perfect accessory to give. They’ll get to fly their anime fan flag in a stylish, fashionable way.

RVIxv58.jpg

Cool Japan Guide: Fun in the Land of Manga, Lucky Cats and Ramen - 11.99
For the anime nerd that plans a trip to Japan, a guide is a precious thing. The ‘Cool Japan Guide’ covers almost everything and anything in the geek industry located in Japan. Where to get the best food, the best places to shop, and the best anime festivals to attend? Nothing says ‘I care about your hobbies’ like the perfect travel guide.

dTnOb2F.jpg

My Hero Academia Funko Pop - 17.99
Figurine collections are almost a must-have for any anime fan, and any fan of ‘My Hero Academia’ will love a Funko Pop for their collection.

sxcoiek.jpg

Anime: A History - 27.99
This book is amazing for the anime fan that also loves history! ‘Anime: A History’ is a comprehensive story about the animation industry, from it’s first faltering steps to its status as an international sensation.

9J0z88v.jpg

Premium Japanese Snack Box - $27.99
If you can’t afford plane tickets to Tokyo, this is the next best thing. Bring the taste of Japan home with a premium snack box that offers a variety of Japanese treats.

Do you have gift ideas? Let us know in the thread! We want to hear any and all ideas you have to give the Anime Fan in your life. If you're an enthusiast yourself, share your wish list with us!

Lucky_SLS

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
Posters, chibbi figures, Manga volumes or DVD sets to binge watch. Those and a fellow Otaku to discuss is the best anime gift a fan can ask for!