The Beatles Collection Stuffed Inside USB Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
what's the difference between THIS version and the current version that came out recently?

content-wise it's the same then why bother with this?

a few minutes on your favorite music software can turn all those CDs to your preferred digital format.....

ldasklaskdkm

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
(16 gigabytes) / (700 megabytes) = 23.4057143
beatles are short studio track like 30+ minutes thus they could at least give CD quality but probably not much better

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]doomtomb[/nom]$279 or torrents... hmmm I wonder...[/citation]
But do torrents fit in a USB apple? I thought not.

papalarge123

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
I agree with the comments about apple, this is a nice bit of hardware, the design is spot on, apple wont like the design clash but they might like the overbuff pricing.

when will all this shit end with apple, im supprised they havent sued all of the retail stores that sell apple(s).

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]tipoo[/nom]But do torrents fit in a USB apple? I thought not.[/citation]
If you can find a standalone USB Apple, yes it would :p

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]acecombat[/nom]What's the bet Apple will try and sue for trademark infringements?[/citation]

heh, I thought this was an Apple article, but an actual apple usb stick. as if to burn apple and remind us all why the Beatles don't do business with Apple: cause Apple stole their trade mark.

so its not the Beatles infringing on Apple's trademark. IT was APPLE that stole the BEATLES trademark all those years ago.

tmike

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
the arrangement between apple & apple is basically that the computer maker can't brand music enterprises. itunes has been a sore spot already, so i can't imagine apple (computer) pressing their luck, especially in this situation that appears to be cut-and-dried.

cdiazh

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
I agree with the previous guys. Apple Computer cannot sue Apple Records because Apple Computer was the one that infringed into their trademark. It was founded by the Beatles in 1968. Apple Computer was started in the late 1970's. They both reached an out-of-court agreement to keep out of each other's business. Apple Computer violated that agreement when it started Itunes store and started selling music, so they went back and made a new deal.

G

Selling computer equipment keeps the beetles company, Apple Corps, out of the computer company, Apple Inc., market how?

G

from wikipedia:

On 5 February 2007, Apple Inc. and Apple Corps announced a settlement of their trademark dispute under which Apple Inc. will own all of the trademarks related to “Apple” (including all designs of the famed 'Granny Smith' Apple Corps Ltd. logos) and will license certain of those trademarks back to Apple Corps for their continued use. The settlement ends the ongoing trademark lawsuit between the companies, with each party bearing its own legal costs, and Apple Inc. will continue using its name and logos on iTunes. The settlement includes terms that are confidential

G

If the apple that the USB stem plugs into was also a music/video player, it might be more worthwhile . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.