The Best and Worst Marvel Movies of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2018
I knew that unfortunately, the Black Panther would not make the list as the best Marvel movie ever made, but this is a mistake! If anyone has seen this movie in 3D and walked away thinking it's not the best ever, then it's a great injustice to good cinematography, period!

Feb 14, 2018
The following is my personal opinion, however I believe it to be relevant and have thus posted here. Spider-man Homecoming was the worst of that series to date, it lacked an sort of maturity. Peter Parker consistently reminded me of a 12 year old child with adhd, or at the very least just a 12 year old child. I am a personal fan of Spider-man, having seen the first, second, and third movie at around the age of 10, and loving it, when The Amazing Spider-Man came out, I thought that Spider-man movies couldn't get worse, although I was biased because it didn't have Tobey Maguire. When I saw Homecoming I realized just how specific a Marvel movie could be, with Homecoming seeming to be targeted at only children around the age of 8 or 12 and throwing the rest under the bus. My point being, Homecoming is an enjoyable movie, albeit on for kids or adults who are either bored or somewhat childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.