The best gaming mouse in 2020

Aug 9, 2020
Tom's should never recommend mice known for having the dreaded "double-click" issue, like everything Logitech sells.

Sep 1, 2020
I took the time to make an account on this forum for the sole reason of telling you that your list is bad and that you should feel bad. This feels more like something put together in approximately 20 minutes of google searches than something put together by an experienced reviewer. I do not know how one could recommend massive heavy mice with 1000 buttons and other useless gimmicks which are terrible for aiming and gaming in general such as the G502, Corsair Dark Pro RGB Pro SE or Basilisk V2 and even call them the best gaming mice🤢, while not even caring to mention great value, genuinely good mice such as the Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G102/203, the G-Wolves lineup or the Endgame Gear XM1. Very poor outside of the only 2 decent picks which are the Deathadder V2 and the Rival 3.

Sep 8, 2020
The Razer Naga Trinity should be taken off any list of gaming mice. I purchased one in early June 2019, the right and left click buttons began failing after a month and became impossible to work with at about a month and a half, and flawed products make it past QC occasionally, annoying but not fatal.... The problem started with the repair/replacement process. Their warranty protocol is draconian, I got a form which was all but impossible to fill out, having boxes for me to input information that did not allow input - ended up converting to a pdf form. They wanted a video of my mouse not working. The warranty group was unresponsive, every inquiry produced an additional repair ticket, the total count of unique ticket numbers was 10 or 11, over a period of months. I finally got either a repaired or new mouse in November - it started failing in December (same problem - left and right mouse buttons not clicking. Tossed the thing in the trash in January 2020. Razer is not on my purchase list for anything.