The Best Mirrorless Cameras

Rui Soares

Estimable
May 16, 2014
I´m sorry but the olympus camera is far from being the best camera for video from that lot, a camera like the samsung nx1 or the sony a7rII or the best mirrorless camera for video is prob the sony a7IIs but certainly not the olympus.

Leroy_kthx

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
The nx is Lister for 2017 But that camera system is completely dead. While the fujifilm x-t2 gets no mention (even with all the love its been getting from the photography world), not does the sony a7RII ( probably the most loved pro mirrorless camera in the wild right now )

May 22, 2017
up with their amazing autofocus and interchangeable lenses, really give the usual dominance of DSLR cameras a run for their money. Today we wanted to take the time to review, compare and contrast the best

pauldiamond

Prominent
Jun 6, 2017
Sam!
You've decided that "mirrorless SLR" is the answer to any question. A reviewer must overcome personal bias. Doing so means that what the camera is used for and the output quality for that use is the #1 issue. If you review cars that can drive to the grocery store for apples, every one can suffice. If you want top quality handling in the curves and a 0-60 mph in less than 5 seconds, the field narrows considerably.

For me, the sharpest and best lenses used with a higher 36 MP sensor in my Nikon gives better "pro" quality pictures of landscapes, product photography, weddings/portraits, action, etc. My Nikon D800E/D810 can take pictures comparable to my old 35 mm film cameras and medium format size too.

Hrunga_Zmuda

Prominent
Jun 19, 2017
That is far from the best Olympus camera. That would be the OMD E-M1 Mark II which does 4K. Panasonic's GH5 is about the same. The Olympus for is you lean towards stills overall, or the GH5 if you lean towards video. The cool thing is, both cameras can use any MFT lens.

Sony's A9 or A7S mark II would also be good choices. Any mirrorless from Canon? Do not even consider it.

You did say 'high end" cameras. The E M-5 Mark II is old, there's a Mark III now. Plus, the M1 Mark II is the best MFT camera in existence.