The Best Photo Calendar Printing Services

PhodogCO

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016
Ugh, read reviews on Shutterfy before using. Their customer service has gone way downhill. They charge $40 for "guaranteed delivery date," which turns out only means your order is scheduled to be delivered on that date, but will likely not arrive in time. Customer service is not helpful, I called several times the day before a very important guaranteed delivery was scheduled to arrive and each time customer service gave me a different answer as to when the order would arrive at its destination; responses varied from 1-7 days. The guaranteed delivery order finally arrived 6 days after it was supposed to arrive. Customer service (via phone) has apparently been outsourced to a foreign country and you can expect to be disconnected at least once (though they will call you back). I believe live chat is now conducted via a programmed robot. Customer service can only follow a script; if your situation falls outside of a script you are out of luck. Very impersonal.

somebodynamedsteve

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
Today, December 2, 2017, I spent over 4 hours perfecting a 2017 family calendar. This would have been my 3rd year of buying calendars from Shutterfly,

During checkout I was informed that calendars are "out of stock" and "unavailable." Why didn't they informed me before I invest 4 hours on my project?

I put a call in Shutterfly Customer Service and put my telephone number in queue for a return call. It's been 5 hours and they have not returned my call.

Access to my calendar project the I worked on all morning is now "unavailable."

DO NOT BUY FROM SHUTTERFLY! They do not respect their customer time and don't return calls.

davolson

Prominent
Dec 10, 2017
I have to agree with somebodynamedsteve. I have been making a couple calendars a year from Shutterfly for more than ten years. The photos are nicely printed, I have NOT had trouble with delayed delivery, but their site in my opinion has been destroyed by over complicated bloatware like menus. It's nearly impossible to make a simple calendar from scratch using basic, EASILY found backgrounds. Last night, same story. Over 8 hours to work on a calendar. Looked for some of my old favorite textures and on that option alone loaded up over 1400 tiny color swatches. If you want to try or see one you have to go to the added step of adding it to your project. This season used to be fun creating calendars for the family.. we quit at midnight and gave up on the last one. TOO piddly now. Will be switching companies.

suecag

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
We created calendars using Shutterfly for 4 years (along with many other products), but no more. It's incredibly buggy. The calendar dates are incorrect or have strange formatting. Dates are just mysteriously missing - can we really have a calendar without March 31st? As someone else said, customer support used to be good, but now it's abysmal. They did nothing to help. We are now using another vendor.

van123987

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
The customer service is very pathetic.No proper coordination between Vista print and courier team .They charged extra for guaranteed delivery but still not arrived .I order calender on 16th Dec it was suppose to be delivered on 18/19th dec,today is 23rd Dec still waiting .Every time I call they give next day confirmation .As per courier team now it will be delivered on 26th Dec . Would never order again.

shayes76

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
If you want to spend hours loading photos and then receive your calendar with the photos turned sideways and heads cropped out, this is your place. Can't wait for August where my wife is walking on the beach... upside down. Just threw out 2 calendars... and $30. 12/23/17