The Biker Suit for Iron Man Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

interesting concept, If it actually has some real protection aside from just leather(Spine Guard, elbow/forearm plates, etc.., it could be a winner for the sport bike crowd.

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
[citation][nom]michaelssw[/nom]Did they fix the icing problem?[/citation]

Can't you tell? It's v2.0.

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
That looks like a really gay suit. I don't doubt they left a hole on the bottom end in case a friend wants to pop in.
No offense to gay people, you are all really fabulous ;)

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Ok if I hit my head on the pavement really hard and I wind up with an even smaller IQ then I already have... lol You might convince me to wear this in public....

Now all they need to do is make a spider man version and some of the other super hero's.

mp562

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Maybe they should call it a scooter suit instead of a motorcycle suit. Because I don't know anyone with a motorcycle who would be caught dead wearing this thing.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]mp562[/nom]Maybe they should call it a scooter suit instead of a motorcycle suit. Because I don't know anyone with a motorcycle who would be caught dead wearing this thing.[/citation]

jimmy neutron?

Motopsychojdn

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
I dunno, Reckon a few weekend warriors might think it looks spiffing with their R1,Blade or other plastic coated mostrosity,
*note to marketing guys, matching Boots,Gloves and lid will sell just as well,
Moto

getritch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
[citation][nom]ikoliss[/nom]too bad they cant be iron man, because this suit is made of leather[/citation]

+1 Leather man? that made me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.