The Black Wii is Official and Will Pack MotionPlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This is unusual... here in Europe we've had this for a while. Not often we beat the US to it...

2zao

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2009
Would be awesome if Google joined the gaming market with Microsoft, Sony, and Nintindo

Curious to see what the team at Google would come up with

G

[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]It's just slapping lipstick on a pig.[/citation]

That's one skinny pig.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
@#$%! I wanted black forever since Europe got it. I gave in and finally bought the wife her Wii. Not a week later, the black is finally announced...

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
LoL the wii, really.. give me a break. You can paint shi@ black it's it's still going to be shi@. Console garbage get a real gaming platform try playing ar 2560 x 1600 people you'll see what the true experence is supposed to be. Oh the wii isn't even hd sorry, hahaha.

keep laughing, Nintendo just sits back counting all the money they've received so far.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]LoL the wii, really.. give me a break. You can paint shi@ black it's it's still going to be shi@. Console garbage get a real gaming platform try playing ar 2560 x 1600 people you'll see what the true experence is supposed to be. Oh the wii isn't even hd sorry, hahaha.[/citation]
Or your balls could drop and you could see that fun depends on the individual.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]LoL the wii, really.. give me a break. You can paint shi@ black it's it's still going to be shi@. Console garbage get a real gaming platform try playing ar 2560 x 1600 people you'll see what the true experence is supposed to be. Oh the wii isn't even hd sorry, hahaha.[/citation]

It doesn't have to be HD to be fun, I can find HOURS of entertainment with such a device, even my Super Nintendo provides a fun time,

But i figure, according to you, if i run BIG RIGS over the road racing at 2560x1600, then it's a real experience,

Grow up! Not all of us have such money to invest anyways. Fun is what we as individuals make of it.

[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]So how many of you guys actually held out on buying the wii because it was white?[/citation]

It just happens that I want to buy one now, I didn't have the means to buy it before, but i've always wanted one, but if black's gonna come out soon....

[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]More games is what Wii needs. (And not the Mario crap)[/citation]

Hey Don't Diss Mario, He's cool.

DaFees

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006

I'm sorry you want to call consoles garbage and then proceed to say that playing a PC game 2560x1600 is one reason consoles are garbage. Please, call me when you are running a PC at 5760x1080p in 3D then we will talk. If you are going to say a PC at 2560x1600 is MUCH better than a PS3 which can do everything (soon to include 3D), then I and probably others would disagree with you. Sure 2560x1600 may have been cool when it first came out, but now...

Owenator

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
Making fun of the Wii for not being as good as your next gen console is like a guy with a camaro making fun of a 4-banger miata. Different types of fun to be had in each. Anyway compared to your console (camaro) my PC is an F1 Ferrari! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.