The CIA is Monitoring Your Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcmanfr

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
unless it gives them the ability to read private information, then whats the issue?

People who tweet shouldnt be stupid and put private/sensitive data on an open public website.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
About my previous comment, leading spaces seem to be deleted.

Can we have a preview feature too? (the edit feature has been asked so many times before)

G

There also a conspiracy going on but you already know that didn't you . Now to deal with the little man in a white coat running around my brain.
PS.
So whatif the cia is doing that. THIS SITE HAS 7 BUILD IN TRACKER FOLLOWING YOUR WEB SURF HABBIT ACCORDING TO one of my fire fox plugs ins.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]safcmanfr[/nom]People who tweet shouldnt be stupid and put private/sensitive data on an open public website.[/citation]

This is twitter users we're talking about here...

BartG

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
hehe, key words is the trick, then lets see what they make of BOMB STRAPPED TERRORIST GUN SMUGGLING DRUG DEALING COKE ADDICT PLANE HIGH JACKER!

I think they might pick up on that... Gosh!

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
So this is what they mean by competition. CIA competing with the NSA for the same job. Oh wait, sorry the CIA is only doing for "..keep track of foreign social media.." So that allows the NSA to do it for domestic. That's if you can believe either one of them. Well I'm on the band wagon with all the gun running, kilo laden, airplane flying, strapped for war comments.

"1984. Yeah right. Owell is here now and living large" --Hackers
"WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH" --1984

Villers

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2009
Seems like a nice waste of tax dollars and internet bandwidth. Im not sure but I don't think terrorists will be publicly bloging their attacks. I don't think they are that dumb. Apparently who ever thought of this is dumber than a terrorist, and they work for us, sh*t!

G

"Seems like a nice waste of tax dollars" - welcome to America bro, it's all they do!!

agentjon

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
[citation][nom]Parrdacc[/nom]So this is what they mean by competition. CIA competing with the NSA for the same job. Oh wait, sorry the CIA is only doing for "..keep track of foreign social media.." So that allows the NSA to do it for domestic. That's if you can believe either one of them. Well I'm on the band wagon with all the gun running, kilo laden, airplane flying, strapped for war comments."1984. Yeah right. Owell is here now and living large" --Hackers"WAR IS PEACEFREEDOM IS SLAVERYIGNORANCE IS STRENGTH" --1984[/citation]

Be careful with 1984. Big brother can delete it.

ominous prime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
It does seem like a waste of tax dollars, but there are criminals dumb enough to post up on facebook like that guy in Mexico who gave away his location when there was a warrant out for his arrest, now he's in a Mexican jail cell waiting to be sent back to the US for sentencing.

Besides, what privacy do you expect when you post on a public website that you don't own?

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
im pretty sure this is part of the investigation on tall the tweeters that are selling research chemicals as legal Ecstasy and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS