Review The Honor Pad 9 is the most iPad-est Android tablet I’ve used, and that’s a good thing

Feb 28, 2024
The Honor tablet is half the price of a 10th gen iPad with twice the storage-space. Comparing a Geekbench score doesn't do this tablet justice because, as far I'm concerned, most people will don't use it for power tasks but for streaming services like Netflix. Then, the iPad stands no change. The iPad screen-ratio is simply not made for that task. Also 64gb is rather low for downloading your favorite tv shows and movies for yourself but mostly for the kids in the back of the car.
👍👍for the Honor Pad 9.

Feb 29, 2024
Great, I still know NOTHING about the display, except the fact that some random movie looks good on it (which I can't really imagine how, considering this has a sub par resolution compared to other popular models)
No delta E deviation data, no contrast ratio, black levels or anything.

Mar 9, 2024
You mentioned several times that it is such an advantage of the iPad that it gives you access to hundreds of thousands of apps.
If the number of available apps is a factor then one has to buy the Honor pad because Google beats Apple by far having over 3 million apps. I would post a link to the statistics but I guess that's not allowed.

Last edited: