The Ladies of CES Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

LOL, D link, but they have waists like male's.

That Creative girl on the 4th picture is nice.

G

I can't express how dissatisfied I am with the way electronics vendors use tits to grab attendee's attention. Those aren't women, those are tits. Most of them have no idea what the product is they're selling. And without fail, tech sites put up there f'ing "ladies of the (insert convention name here)" to get hits.

That's why I'm here. Double Ds, baby!

G

Well, they definitely saved the best for last, forget about tech, CES means Chests Elegantly Supersized!!!

G

No wonder geeks are called geeks. These CES geeks can't even find real babes. You dudes need to check out the car babes

G

Most of them are prety ugly..some of them normal and very few actualy look good..I might just be spoiled by czech girls, but a normal girl from here looks better than these "models"..lol

G

"I can't express how dissatisfied I am with the way electronics vendors use tits to grab attendee's attention. Those aren't women, those are tits. Most of them have no idea what the product is they're selling. And without fail, tech sites put up there f'ing "ladies of the (insert convention name here)" to get hits.

That's why I'm here. Double Ds, baby!"

Rediculus statement. You have know idea what they know and what they don't know. They might very well know more then most.

G

samoya23 - don?t be a hypocrite.
You show up here to see the Ladies, didn?t you?

Be a man and show some respects for the ladies. They are doing their jobs just like anyone else.

bobwya

Distinguished
May 21, 2005
Number 21 looks like a real model (my rating 11/10)... The other vendors must in major financial trouble or something!! lol

Bob

G

Better than the first installment, I won't be buying a D-link modem anytime soon but I like their taste in ... breasts

G

Your links are broken, avery button leads to the first photo, I have to manually change the url to access the next pic. Alsa the Nexzt and previous pincture links leads to the first pic... weird

G

Saved the best till last, eh!! The lovely lady from Azentek is just peach :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.