The LG G7 Will Let You Hide Its Notch (Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawndugout13

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Just plain silly the notch itself. Think about. Now you have to create a work around to hide it and reducing the overall viewing area. Please tell me I'm not the only one here using some common sense here.

elfhaven13

Prominent
Nov 7, 2017
Stupidity, they add a meaningless notch that they then have to create software to cover up same meaningless notch? Kindergarten age could have known better.

elfhaven13

Prominent
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you!! That was the most ridiculous thing they could have added with absolutely no purpose. Sometimes I think they have grade schoolers in their development plan. Seriously? An adult really thought " oh let's have a dumb notch in the middle and see if anyone notices?" Please, grow up developers! Remember the K.I.S.S. yes KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! there's no need to add a damn notch.

edwin13dungdung

Prominent
Nov 23, 2017
Why bother with the notch in the first place? geez, they could've used all that extra space for better sensors and a speaker. this is even dumber than having a notch in the first place.

Mar 20, 2018
This website says LG G7 will not feature OLED and most of the information here is authentic
Read here
https://mobilephonecollection.com/blog/next-flagship-smartphone-lg-will-feature-lcd-display-cost-reduction/

Status
Not open for further replies.