The Most Sophisticated Barbie Ever, Uncovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What the heck is the point here? It is a doll. I can't wait to hear the outcry of choking hazards by some and how purists (I have a sister-in-law who is borderline nuts) will claim this as a travesty to the spirit of Barbie!

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
somewhat interesting title:
"Most sophisticated Barbie ever, uncovered"
I at first interpreted that as very detailed body work... and well you know what "uncovered" goes for, :D

Interesting concept... not worth the money. (im a guy, unless it fits the above description, not worth the money).

oh, and aren't the legs going to be really wide compared to normal barbies with those batteries in there? normal barbie legs are as wide as AAA batteries alone.

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]For $50, it better have a face of actual victoria's secret model[/citation]
I don't think you're their target market Sliem... 6-year-old girls probably aren't going to buy a doll just because it looks like a specific underwear model... this is a toy for CHILDREN.

super_tycoon

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
So... if the batteries (they are AAA btw, see the 1st pic) are in the legs, camera in the necklace, electronics in the torso, where exactly will that usb port be? Do you get to pull the head off and get the data from it? Or is there some role reversal and data comes in short spurts from a completely different region?

majorlag

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
That is not an X-ray of a Barbie doll. it is simple the negative color saturation. If you pull the image into any simple image editor and map the negative colors, it will return it to the original color. X-ray can not determine color of an object inside of something, yet if you negative the image, it shows the circuit board green. The picture looks like a mock up, the batteries and circuit board looks painted on or most likely Photoshoped

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
export the content through the doll's built-in USB port.

is it me or i couldnt see that in this pic... and good thing they didnt put the usb port in places were everyone thought... ya it crossed your mind dont act like it didnt :p but then there would be a lot of controversial things...

btw they are 2x AAA not 2xAA

oh and i agree I think this will be banned at airports :p

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
[citation][nom]super_tycoon[/nom]So... if the batteries (they are AAA btw, see the 1st pic) are in the legs, camera in the necklace, electronics in the torso, where exactly will that usb port be? Do you get to pull the head off and get the data from it? Or is there some role reversal and data comes in short spurts from a completely different region?[/citation]

lol I had thought the same, but now thinking about it, they could go terminator on it, and pull the hair and have usb plug :p or would that then be matrix style

G

[citation][nom]cekasone[/nom]She's going to have some thunder thighs[/citation]

Finally, a barbie built the way girls should be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.