It can be a hardware related concern but please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if the same problem will persist.
- If the same problem will persist, open the laptop and make sure that the HDD is properly seated. Take if off the laptop for a second then put it back in making sure it's properly seated.
- Boot the laptop again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If it will still not work, and if you have a spare HDD, test it with your laptop and see if the same problem will happen or not.
- If using a different HDD will work just fine that could only mean that your HDD has failed already.
- But if the same problem will happen using a different HDD that means the problem is inside the motherboard.
- Try to open the laptop and make sure that nothing is loose inside. While the laptop is also open do clean the inside of it just to make sure it's not the dust causing the problem to happen.