the number of facebook account created by that number is lost but password is remamber so how can i change id number

DSzymborski

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
We're not Facebook. You have to talk with Facebook customer support. We can't provide you any information about your Facebook account or provide any specific account assistance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 3
D Social Networking 2
O Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
B Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 2
M Social Networking 2
A Social Networking 4
G Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 4
S Social Networking 4
V Social Networking 3
J Social Networking 2
T Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 4
Similar threads
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
Question I can't receive confirmation code to log in to my Facebook account.My number there is my old number and I don't have my sim anymore.
Question I can’t login to my Facebook because the sms is being sent to my old number and I don’t have the code generator on my new phone HELP
How can I log into Facebook with a new phone and new number
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
I forgot my password and I don't have my phone or phone number that I was using to the Facebook account how can I get it back
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
my password and phone number has been change but i want my old facebook account back
I forgot my facebook password and I don't have my phone number that I use to create that account. I didn't create it with emai
I lost my phone number to login to my fackbook account
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
I forgot my Facebook password ,I lost my email and phone number associated with my fb account how do I re-cover my account
Email is blocked and mobile number is also blocked how add the number in facebook account
how can i reactivate my blocked facebook account when the number that i used to open the account is no longer in use to be abl
I lost my phone number how can I get my facebook account
The number of Facebook accounts created by that number is lost and the ID is also deactivate. Now how do we recover our Facebo
I forget my mobile number and passward in my facebook account
I cant rememer my pass word and i got a new phone and number and i cant get my facebook account back what do i need a o do
I registered my Facebook account using my mobile number. Now when I try to login it says number dosnt belong to anything accou
How can I recover my Facebook account with number only I used as user account I'd...I just deactivated it a month ago..I regis

ASK THE COMMUNITY