the photos is on my phone and i want to restore them on laptop, how i can?

mohammadsh69

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
my phone was crashed, and i want to resave photos i backup on laptop without using my phone, i want to ask about the clicks i must use to reach the photos on laptop

Solution
If the phone is working (will turn on and load) then it should work. However, if you can't see the screen, or the screen isn't working, it may not allow you to. Some phones require you tap a choice and that will only work if the display is working/usable. So if that can't happen, then you can't save things to the laptop.

If it turns on (powers up) then the only way to know if you can access any files is to connect it to the computer via USB cord and see if it will let you in.
If the phone is working (will turn on and load) then it should work. However, if you can't see the screen, or the screen isn't working, it may not allow you to. Some phones require you tap a choice and that will only work if the display is working/usable. So if that can't happen, then you can't save things to the laptop.

If it turns on (powers up) then the only way to know if you can access any files is to connect it to the computer via USB cord and see if it will let you in.

Solution