The Pope Gets His Own Personal Twitter Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"The Vatican is hoping that the Pope's foray into the wild world of social media will help the church connect with young people."

Anyone else giggle or am I the only one going to hell for thinking of a certain joke.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Actually I think that pontifex sounds kinda cool compared to the typical suggestions, however if someone listens about this news and doesn't know what the actual tweeter account is, he/she might try what would be logical (besides looking it up in Bing or Google) and not find it. This happens to the vatican for not acting immediately.
It reminds me (though is not related) when I was looking to some Nissan cars, I put nissan.com and a computer website popped up. What actually happened is that Uzi Nissan registered the website first, and Nissan Motors is suing the guy for something like 10 million for damages, it's just ridiculous.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
I wonder if satan will start a tweeter as well... This is hilarious really. Proves big time my old theory that religion is just a way to control uneducated and supersticious people (thou if you have been teached his crap since childhood, its hard to not fall for it).

tiret

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010
what a bunch of hypocrites, the same people responsible for the dark ages now want a twitter page. go find some boys to play with you scum!

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
I wonder if the pope will start trolling since its also "popular" nowdays...

I can see this already: "Whoever dosent like my facebook page is ging to hell!", or "God asked me if we want Donuts or popcorn in heaven when watching the living"

evilsooty

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
My previous comment (below) was deleted.

'Great! Now I can keep track of what the King of the Paedophiles' is doing at all times'

Any reason for deletion? It is factually correct as he is the leader of a global ring of child molesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.