The Right Way to Recycle Washing Machines

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
what does this have to do with computer hardware? are you trying to push us to make out next case a gutless washing machine? some dude named jobs already invented that and called it apple's Isomething or other and you feed it white kittens to make it work!

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
I like these kinds of article, I think hey encourage people to think outside of the box. The article also asks invites ideas about recycling broken appliances, so I guess you could include computer hardware in that :)

G

can't wait to see one falling down. Those drums are a tad more heavy than your average ceiling light!

G

[citation][nom]figgus[/nom]But what about the concept washing machine that uses Star Trek teleporters to beam the dirt off of clothing? That seems to be ok around here as long as someone renders a concept picture of it...[/citation]
The washing machines of the future have computers build in, and HD LED TV screens, in case you got bored watching TV off of your fridge TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.