The Truth Spy app

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlinewizard

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure my stalker exgirlfriend put The Truth Spy app on my note 8. Where would it be hidden and how do I get rid of it ?

Solution
Sadly locating all the files on the device can be complicated to say the least. The simplest and most straight forward way is to save your personal stuff (contact, photos, videos, music, etc.) to a computer or cloud account (be sure you save any stuff within apps as well like bookmarks in the browser, etc.) and then do a "Hard Reset" of the phone. This will wipe anything and everything on the device, and then start it fresh.

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.

To "Hard Reset" the phone...
Sadly locating all the files on the device can be complicated to say the least. The simplest and most straight forward way is to save your personal stuff (contact, photos, videos, music, etc.) to a computer or cloud account (be sure you save any stuff within apps as well like bookmarks in the browser, etc.) and then do a "Hard Reset" of the phone. This will wipe anything and everything on the device, and then start it fresh.

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.

To "Hard Reset" the phone...

1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.

2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.

3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.

6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.

7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.

8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.

9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.

Solution
Sep 12, 2018
I have actually had my phone "tapped" a few times by my bf! also i have myself "tapped" an X bf of mines phone! there are a few ways to find out if ur one of us "hit" by the "tap" bug! 1. is to look at the device admin apps located device administration in your security settings! because any spyware will have to be given full access to the device being monitered therefore they would show in that tab! And another way is to search your files for anything that says security, secure, secret, or has some kind of weird typography that just makes your tummy turn when you see it! there are some spy taps that are able to be renamed or hide in plain sight using some of name such as ...System in which case if you know your phone well enough you would notice 2 of these kinds of names which would mean u either have the upmost high tech smart phone in all smartphone history or....yep you guessed it! One is the tap! My now recent X is a tech-a-holic he reads breaths and eats all info having to do with the next best thing! and so when i hacked him and placed my tap i was so sure he was gonna find it in a less than 2 hours!...But to my surprise not even he could find it! which is y hes is my X! lol ive come to learn that no matter how savvy u may be with technology its not always as hidden as companies would like u to assume! so when looking through files question EVERYTHING! if you think you found it then google it! its really rather easier to do than to think about doing it! Sounds difficult right! but honestly its easier than u think hence the reason ppl just go straight for the hard reset way about it! so if you really dont want to have to go through everything and save it all to clouds and what not then get brave, clear an hour or two of your schedule and grab your phone, find your apps and hit your file manager! you will be amazed at how simple it is! anywho i shall bid you all ado and good luck on spying the spy! remember this if nothing else....its easier to hid in plain sight than it is to try hiding under it all! and one last thing before i get outta here.....EVERYTHING DONE IN THE DARK WILL COME TO THE LIGHT so when it does do urself as well as those who around you a favor and be honest about it! if its coming up in topic then obviously something big is known for sure so dont mess with anyones head by fighting for the lies and decete. take responsibity for what you have done and be straight up about it! you not only will gain trust but also gain more respect, of course you may have to wait for the fire to cool a bit but in the end its just the best way to go about it! im not saying rat yourself out or anything but if it ends up topic of the evening then just be REAL! thank you for your time and i hope you learned something!

the only foundation worth building something sturdy and long lasting is the foundation made of trust, honesty, loyalty, communication, and great....(adult content)!!!! this is the foundation which love grows on!

now i shall bid u all ado!
-ADO-

Status
Not open for further replies.