The Wristwatch for the James Bond Wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
James Bond wouldn't need both analog and digital. What an idiot who designed this. Where's the gadget that saves you from plunging to your death? or laser to cut your handcuffs or metal slab to escape wrecking train? GPS??? wireless technology to your hq? picture camera? morse signal generator? radar jammer? cmon...

G

Oh WOW!! It shows analog AND digital time? And looks like shit too?

The miracles of modern technology simply boggle the mind.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
$200 "big bucks" for a watch?
Mine is $150 and I don't have the kind of money to spend big bucks on a watch. It's a nice Michael Kors designer watch but Rolexs are thousands and that is what I would consider big bucks!

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
or one could just buy a replica of james bond's watch from china (insert which movie here, they make them all) for about 60-100 bucks.

kri77777

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
Wow, analog and digital time. That has only been around for years...

My father got one ten years ago when his job required him to learn and use 24 hour time. It was $20. It looked better, too. The entire face was analog with the digital behind it. Clever, right?

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
Analog time, Digital time, A thermometer and a compass... nothing new or impressive here.
I really was expecting more than 20+ year old technology. The newest feature is the thermometer in a watch idea. 15 year old idea.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
btw James Bond only has worn Rolex, Breitling, and Omega. none of this cheap looking stuff. I think his Rolex and Omega had laser built in but of course the watch on the actor's wrist did not. that technology did not exist at the time when those films were created.

tmike

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
one small typo:

For consumers who like to spend big bucks on gadgets and watches, STORM's Navigator may be a wish come true.

For consumers who have yet to grow pubes, STORM's Navigator may be a wish come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.