Theft Locking and Tracking Software

Looking for recommendations on good anti-theft software for laptops running Windows. I've looked at a few but they don't go in depth listing their features. Nor mention full disk encryption.

Must haves
- Full Disk Encryption
- Remote Kill
- Remote Erase
- Tracking (if laptop connected to WiFi)
- Single user license (everything I find expensive for 20+ users)
- Not insanely expensive (Exo5 looked great but the minimum is $749 a year for 25 devices)

Like to have
- Guest partition for thief to use like in Mac Filevault. Which is an isolated partition with a minimal OS. One that only allows connecting to a network and web surfing. So, a location can be broadcast.
- Remote password change
- Screen grabs
- webcam snapshots

Basically, I'm looking for the features Filevault 2 plus a Firmware password plus Find My Mac offer. Except on a Windows computer. If this can be further improved upon, great.

Solution
The whole concept of 'anti-theft software' is amusing...

It does nothing to prevent or deter theft, of course, but merely locks anyone out of the data...which is good, rendering the theft useless, and, your laptop to a landfill...or at least it's hard drive....

(The naming convention is dubious, at best)

mdd1963

Distinguished
The whole concept of 'anti-theft software' is amusing...

It does nothing to prevent or deter theft, of course, but merely locks anyone out of the data...which is good, rendering the theft useless, and, your laptop to a landfill...or at least it's hard drive....

(The naming convention is dubious, at best)

Solution