There Are Thieves Who Won't Settle for Less than an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
First.... happy no one was seriously hurt

Three people robbed in New York city (wow crime rates must be coming down) is news worthy because the word Iphone is mentioned ?

How much money does this site generate from the mentioning the words Apple or Iphone ?

mt2e

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
The Iphone is a good all around device, when its in your hand it feels important, has a good feel/weight, honestly u cant blame them their like bars of gold

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
settle for less than an iPhone?

more like they wouldn't want anything more than an iPhone. this title makes the iPhone look like king

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]mt2e[/nom]The Iphone is a good all around device, when its in your hand it feels important, has a good feel/weight, honestly u cant blame them their like bars of gold[/citation]
It feels important? It FEELS like a phone, nothing more, no phone will ever feel important unless it controls the fate of the universe.

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
I really enjoy these tech-related stories that make sure I don't forget how superior iPhones are to Androids.

Tom's, if you guys are looking for a story for next week, my friend dropped her iPhone in the toilet. I bet I could get you an interview.

heffeque

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2002
[citation][nom]julius 85[/nom]"It's insulting that they don't want my BlackBerry."What?? Seriously?[/citation]
My thoughts exactly.

intel4eva

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
Didn't I read this story almost 2 weeks ago? Toms news feed has always been a few days late, but this is ridiculous.

zulutech

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
The muggers are clearly idiots, along with all the people who are focusing their time and energy on publicizing as opposed to catching the crooks. Honestly, how hard is to catch 2 android discriminate bozos?

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Who cares? This article seems to be intended a propaganda for iCrap, as if there weren't enough in the media already. I wish Tom's Hardware would spend time on more interesting coverage--not nonsense about how thieves,derelicts, and social-rejects want iPhones.

The bottom line is that the iPhone is not suitable for technologically literate people; people who give up their freedom to use it deserve what they get. I will never ever want an iPhone or an Apple product, even if they were selling for a fraction of the cost. No need to elaborate and try to push the iPhone because of who uses it. It is completely clear that the media is trying to push Apple's junk by carrying such articles, likely a consequence of owning Apple's stock and trying to keep it rising as more and more moronic people are cowed into purchasing Apple products.

Status
Not open for further replies.