They Could be Making a Google Movie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Hollywood already made a movie about Google. In fact, they made a series of movies about Google. They had to change the names for legal reasons, but the movies involved malicious AI and nuclear destruction and a little company called Skynet. Remember those?

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]Hollywood already made a movie about Google. In fact, they made a series of movies about Google. They had to change the names for legal reasons, but the movies involved malicious AI and nuclear destruction and a little company called Skynet. Remember those?[/citation]

Oops, not Skynet, I meant Cyberdyne. Jeez, Tom's, add a quick-edit button, please! And aren't we supposed to be able to edit via the forum link, cuz I couldn't get that to work.

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]Oops, not Skynet, I meant Cyberdyne. Jeez, Tom's, add a quick-edit button, please! And aren't we supposed to be able to edit via the forum link, cuz I couldn't get that to work.[/citation]
It doesn't work on Tom's Guide

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]tubers[/nom]And I thought the movie was about Google becoming conscious from all the questioning and answering and then take control of the world.. sigh.. xD[/citation]

Googlenet? but can the corporation that does no evil break into the secret armed forces computers and launch nukes at the world? who would they aim for? yahoo? not that yahoo needs a bomb dropped on it about now.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Seeing how we got the "Google" phone and web browser I guess it wont be to long before we got "Google" every thing else including a "Google" grocery store and movie theater/cable service. It would be a bad sign if they started to sell milk from their goats they got mowing their lawns. :s

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Darkerson[/nom]I could see a documentary on these companies on like discovery or some channel, but having a movie about facebook, google, and other companies just sounds a little silly...[/citation]
You are right about that. Discovery already did a documentary on Googles startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.