This amazingly small Android phone has features you won’t find on an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy or Pixel

Apr 10, 2023
Definitely a phone to have as a backup just in case anything happens to your main driver and ur 1st backup

Sim2er

Commendable
Mar 7, 2022
A lot was sacrificed to make phones waterproof. I still have my palm companion and it's nice to know that an upgrade path exists.

Battery life is a challenge and I'm not sure that it can be fixed without adding a physically larger battery. Optimization of phone apps is sorely lacking, but that's up to developers to fix

Jan 11, 2024
I'm honestly interested in it, but the battery life like you said... They could've easily double the battery size and had better cameras.

Jan 11, 2024
A lot was sacrificed to make phones waterproof. I still have my palm companion and it's nice to know that an upgrade path exists.

Battery life is a challenge and I'm not sure that it can be fixed without adding a physically larger battery. Optimization of phone apps is sorely lacking, but that's up to developers to fix
Waterproofing is just an excuse.

I mean, just look at the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro, it has IP68 certification, while having a 3.5mm jack and a removable battery.

Just another excuse in the name of making devices harder to repair and removing features.