This happens only to my

Daniel_421

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
I often play games on laptop with charger on because without it i can't play on 60 fps or even 30 fps games.Thats one big problem but real issue here is that recently my charger started pinging, i mean in one sec its chargin but in other sec its not.(broken english)

Solution
"High-performance mobile GPUs can require significant amounts of power to operate at full speed. The GTX 765M requires 75 W, while top-of-the-line mobile GPUs like the GTX 780M and GTX 980M can consume up to 122 W.
The GPU is not the only power-hungry part in a laptop. A modern Intel performance mobile CPU typically draws about 47 W at full power. In addition, you need to power other system components, such as the display, disk, and USB peripherals. When you add it all up, you might need anywhere from 140 W to 200 W to operate a gaming laptop under full load depending on your system configuration.
A typical battery in a gaming laptop can store about 60-80 Wh of energy. Most Li-ion batteries are not designed to be discharged faster than...

MasterWigu

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
You can only with the charger on probably because of the energy settings that put the computer in power saving mode and decreasing performance (you can change this in control panel, in energy option).

Did you check if the charger cable is not damaged or something? If it isn't it can be both the charger or the motherboard, but more likely the charger itself. I'd try another charger and see if the problem persists.

Daniel_421

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

thanks for answering, So i tried your solution and checked if everything is allright in Power Options , but still didn't worked.Cool thing i found out now that when you quit game charger doesn't pings and works quet good. I don't know whats wrong with this laptop . i hope someone can help.

"High-performance mobile GPUs can require significant amounts of power to operate at full speed. The GTX 765M requires 75 W, while top-of-the-line mobile GPUs like the GTX 780M and GTX 980M can consume up to 122 W.
The GPU is not the only power-hungry part in a laptop. A modern Intel performance mobile CPU typically draws about 47 W at full power. In addition, you need to power other system components, such as the display, disk, and USB peripherals. When you add it all up, you might need anywhere from 140 W to 200 W to operate a gaming laptop under full load depending on your system configuration.
A typical battery in a gaming laptop can store about 60-80 Wh of energy. Most Li-ion batteries are not designed to be discharged faster than twice their Wh rating per hour (2C). In addition, sustained discharge at rates exceeding 1C can significantly reduce the overall service life of the battery. Continuously pulling 150 W or more from a typical 77 Wh battery is not a great idea and your battery could overheat and fail or even catch fire. While it's likely the battery's own protection circuitry would shut down the battery if overloaded or overheated, a device should never subject its battery to an unsafe load at any time during operation.
To avoid overloading the battery, the GPU will typically throttle to a lower clock speed. The GTX 780M on my personal laptop will not run faster than about 400 Mhz when on battery. Lower clock speeds reduce power consumption not only by having transistors switch less rapidly, but also by allowing lower core voltages—power consumption and heat dissipation scale with the square of voltage."

Solution