This has to be possible...

JoshuaJ

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
I've been trying to find an answer to this for a while, is there a way to connect my desktop PC to my laptop where I could use my laptop's screen and, if possible, it's keyboard? I would be using it for gaming and the specs on my PC are amazing and the laptop is not able to run most of the games without being overly laggy. I have tried using remote desktop and streammygames or whatever it was called but the laptop is pretty poor quality, so the performance wasn't any better. I know it is a weird request but I am currently injured and semi-confined to my bed and I just don't have the stamina to be sitting up at my desk and would prefer to lay in my bed and use my laptop as my desktop, if that makes any sense. lol

JoshuaJ

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
I just came across another post where people were trying to do this with their Xbox's and were able to do some with a PCI adapter of some sorts, but they weren't specific. I would think that it would essentially work the same for a PC. Does anybody know? My laptop isn't that old, it is a dell latitude e6420 with 8gb RAM and an i5 processor but the video card is pretty weak.