This Is The First Video Shot With Project Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

At least it'll keep on your head while spinning and grinnin'

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Uninteresting head mounted camera is uninteresting. We know actual cellphone cameras are very small and can fit on eyewear. What I'd like to see is the actual HUD.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Or how about when you run into someone you know, it will bring up their bio for you (through face recognition) so you won't need to remember people's names anymore.. just like how cell phone's phone books made us not remember anybody's phone number anymore!

G

@killerclick this is an actual HUD. Any real interactive HUD has to have cameras or light sensors.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Uninteresting head mounted camera is uninteresting. We know actual cellphone cameras are very small and can fit on eyewear. What I'd like to see is the actual HUD.[/citation]

call me extremely paranoid, but i have been screwed over hard in the past because i had next to no evedance on my side, but the other side had... more...

if there was a way for me to 24/7 have video recording, or at least have 4-6 hours at a time non stop, i would be happy... the better tech like this gets the easier it will be to avoid a false accusation.

that said, i really want to see the hud... i know 3-5 years ago we had 1000dpi+ oled screens for hear mount displays, i want to see what these can do.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
[citation][nom]jsr346[/nom]@killerclick this is an actual HUD. Any real interactive HUD has to have cameras or light sensors.[/citation]
a heads up display would be the extra-reality information/graphics that are displayed for the user. This is just a camera.

ttg_Avenged

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
One step closer to virtual reality. I predict and sure hope my kids (I'm 14) will be able to put these on, launch up Battlefield 7, and kick some ash.

Wolygon

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
From the picture I seriously thought for a second that the dude was holding a cube made out of some "invisible" material and thats what "Project Glass" was...

*facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.