This is What a Burnt and Melted PS3 Looks Like

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
[citation][nom]hakesterman[/nom]Sony destroyed the dreamcast, they all should burn(except mine),lol.Sega killed the DreamCast not Sony, Sega refused to let third party developers create games for their system and for that they burned. They had the perfect console but had a weak mind.[/citation]
They did indeed, the dreamcast even before the original xbox was a game changer, I used to play starlancer on the dreamcast four hours online. Awesome system.

soundefx

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I do feel bad for the guy loosing everything to a fire, but on the other hand, he decided to show his burnt ps3. So I guess that the ps3 is what was more important to him.

Anyway, it does look like a pot roast or something.

rob_neff

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Kinda reminds me of back in the day when "Shrinky Dinks" were all the rage. This one didn't seem to shrink much.

That really sucks though. I would hate to have lost every thing in a fire. That would be tragic.

prrrowr

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
I wouldn't want that happening to my stuff nor my house. Maybe next time Sony will make a console with a semi-glossy asbestos shell. (Is there even such a thing?)

getritch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Well, if future consoles contain nVidia Fermi graphics as it is, they won't even need a fire to get in that shape![/citation]

+1 to you sir. +5 if i can wrangle it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.