This is What the Black Wii Box Looks Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Like many of their products, I guess it'll soon be available in white, black, and also green, grey, clear, clear purple, clear blue and of course, banana yellow.

How about anti-theft pink.

krazyk12

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2007
[citation][nom]spanky deluxe[/nom]Fake shortage? I think you're confusing Nintendo with Sony there.[/citation]

almost.. nt tho

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Sexy Wii is sexy.

And plenty hardcore if you're talking about actually being a gamer and enjoying yourself, rather than playing the "hardcore" Gears of War fare.

By the second definition it means you're twelve years old in mind or body and insecure about having fun with primary colors.

G

Sooooo, A black wii to hook up, play a little Wii-Sports and forget about after the novelty is gone.

IronRyan21

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
[citation][nom]RicardoK[/nom]Now the WiiBlack will cost 50% premium over the white..[/citation]

Its the wii Elite edition! omg!

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]bourgeoisdude[/nom]I could care less about the color of my console. Well...given a choice I wouldn't buy a pink one, but white vs. black? I don't care.[/citation]
[citation][nom]RicardoK[/nom]Now the WiiBlack will cost 50% premium over the white..[/citation]

well, when the paint is the most expensive component of this cheap archaic piece of overpriced tech, the color does matter.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]IronRyan21[/nom]Its the wii Elite edition! omg![/citation]

Hope it will come with the Wii MotionPlus included... 720p or DVD playback will be cool, too. If it is just a black color regular Wii... well... since I never heard any Wii got overtheated or burn out... and almost everybody who want to have a Wii already have one....guess the market for the black wii may be quite limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.