This Might be the Coolest Xbox 360 Case Mod Ever

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
looks like one of those bookshelf things, or if you walking a city fair with local artwork.

Otherwise, you are better having a console flat to save on the wear and tear of the dvd and from scratch.

ulysses35

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
MS please hand the xbox360 over to someone at Zalman or Arctic Cooling and get a decent HSF made / fitted - that would greatly reduce the 55% failure rate.

Mod looks cool - still recognizable as an xbox though - we need someone to make a custom designed case :)

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
hehe well im not much for halo or xbox but that looks great, ^^
But if they water cooled it made it much smaler and shiny whit glass. And then whit dimons cut out a Halo ring in the glass whit some cool blue diod, made it light up at the right cuts it wuld be much sweeter

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
hehe well im not much for halo or xbox but that looks great, ^^
But if they water cooled it made it much smaler and shiny whit glass. And then whit dimons cut out a Halo ring in the glass whit some cool blue diod, made it light up at the right cuts it wuld be much sweeter

G

[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]the crapbox, really? when will this outdated bs go away?[/citation]

'Crapbox'? Where did you get THAT insult from.. the... toilet store??

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Kelavarus[/nom]It's black, but not a monolith. Foreman grill, perhaps... But not a monolith.[/citation]
You know what? You're right. My grill does look like a PS3...

That's a pretty cool mode though. I wouldn't buy it though, unless I had the purpose of reselling.

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
It's nice looking, but it's not really a case mod. It's a paint job with it sitting on a stand with some stuff glued to the side. There was no modifications done to the Xbox itself.

mjpereira76

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
Good mod, but I still think this one is better:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/10/05/hulk-pc-mod-smashes-
expectations-makes-us-green-with-envy/

Status
Not open for further replies.