This Rock-filled iPhone 4 Costs $8,000,000 to Buy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
A.) You're still holding it wrong.
B.) You'll have to spend even more than the iPhone's original cost.
C.) It won't protect your phone in any way.
D.) You'll be mugged by the first person who sees you carrying it.
E.) Enjoy?

brianmoz

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]How come every one of these super expensive product articles always have one of these posts? How do you know these people don't already give huge amounts of money to charities and to help underdeveloped nations? Just cause they choose to spend a large sum on themselves does not mean they don't give out money to help others already. It's their choice to use their money as they see fit and this 16 mil was going to a pair of phones.[/citation]
you are either really rich and defending your own ridiculous purchases or really brainwashed. Spending that muchy ona phone is disgusting it doesnt matter what you did outside of it.

TemjinGold

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
[citation][nom]brianmoz[/nom]you are either really rich and defending your own ridiculous purchases or really brainwashed. Spending that muchy ona phone is disgusting it doesnt matter what you did outside of it.[/citation]

And you are probably really poor and brainwashed. Why is it yours or anyone else's business how other people spend their own money? Do they tell you how you should spend yours? If these people want to use that $8 million as toilet paper, they have every right to.

G

No they don't have any right to waste the money. Too many unfortunate hungry (even in heavenly US of A$$hats) people are dying every day. If you can waste money this way, your taxes are way too low!

makwy2

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Mad props to Mr. Hughes. If you can sell it and make a good profit, I'm all for it. The man is not doing anything morally wrong. The people who buy this have money to blow and he's just there to rake it all in. More power to you Mr. Hughes. I tip my hat to you.

gregor

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2004
The backs made of metal or something right? Then doesnt that bridge the gap?

I dont think it looks good at all, just gawdy.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
LOL look at all the broke ass dbags raging that someone in the world has $8M in disposable funds.

"You should have to pay more taxes!"
Then so should you.

"You should give it to poor people!"
Why? So they can be fat and happy for a couple of months then go right back to being jungle idiots?

steelbox

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
I hope the diamonds are securely glued to the case, it would be a disaster if one fell of. And a blessing for any one fallowing the owner. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS