Three Russian Satellites Crash Into Pacific Ocean

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lashton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
[citation][nom]alextheblue[/nom]That comes after the public shaming.[/citation]
No the USSR fell apart, Russia is still there

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
I thought the Russians were cleaning up space junk, not creating more! At least they are fixing the problem by dumping it in the oceans. :)

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
"Behold, our glorious new global navigation sattelite system is now complet-...Behold, our glorious new submarine navigation program has begun!"

Stardude82

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
You know GPS satellites are little more than clocks that broadcast time stamps. The ESA and China are coming up with systems too. Russia's had a system since 1982.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]wasabiman123[/nom]LOLOLOL BAD COMPANY 2 WAS RIGTH ALL ALONG LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLL[/citation]

I don't think so considering scalar is theoretically dubious.

gh0st

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
[citation][nom]Stardude82[/nom]You know GPS satellites are little more than clocks that broadcast time stamps. The ESA and China are coming up with systems too. Russia's had a system since 1982.[/citation]
of course we knew the U.S was watching with their satellites since the 1960's

roadrun777

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
CCCP will rise again! You will see!
I soviet Russia you train your people well, and pay them well, it is so backwards of US! HA! HAAA! HAAHAHAHA!
In India you infect your population with biological warfare viruses and watch everyone die, then cover up all the corporate research funded by drug companies killing people for fun and profit.
Then make a rap video about how you GotZ to Survive, I'm just a dog trying to get a bone, so what if I commit genocide! (insert beat box)

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
So who has a some diving equipment we can go get it and recycle at least $50m to $200m 3x out of that junk.

No person on that vessel then you can take it as your, sea rules LOL or something.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Ragnar-Kon[/nom]Maybe I missed something along the way, but didn't soviet russia fall apart in 1991?[/citation]

Putin is trying to bring it back. With the country carved up like a turkey, it like losing an arm and thinking you're the same man. Even this failed mission was launched in a now foreign country.

Status
Not open for further replies.