Tied Up Woman Gets Help by Typing With Toes

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]Wow, she types well with her toes (all things considered).[/citation]

She types better with her toes than some people do with their fingers.

Gigahertz20

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
[citation][nom]idisarmu[/nom]Did you guys read the picture?John: Can I come over? He is obviously a rapist or a /b/tard.[/citation]

Did you not read the article? He is her boyfriend, of course he wants to come over and help his girlfriend.

helmutcheese

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
That's your retarded and nasty mind.

Most will read into it he was asking if she needed him to come over to help AFTER he made call to police.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
He had planned to take it, but Windom told him there was a way to track it, and he'd best not bring it with him. Amy pried her laptop open with her feet and managed to hit control-alt-delete to unlock the machine.

First of all, it took her 4 hours to realize the laptop was there?

and second of all, she shud have let him take it, and found another way to get out... but i guess if she didn't, it's all good

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]First of all, it took her 4 hours to realize the laptop was there?and second of all, she shud have let him take it, and found another way to get out... but i guess if she didn't, it's all good[/citation]

Its quite clear you've a) never been tied up (get a kinky girl or boyfriend) and b) never been in shock from a traumatic event in the middle of the night.

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
She im'ed her boyfriend who was up at 4 am? Why was he awake at 4 and be availabe to IM. That's just my thing, either way I hope they found her robber

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
[citation][nom]idisarmu[/nom]Did you guys read the picture?John: Can I come over? He is obviously a rapist or a /b/tard.[/citation]

Did it occur to you that maybe he didn't want to get shot, several times probably, if the guy was still there? This was before he asked that question, buddy...
Let's think and read the whole article before we start bashing on people. I'd say that was an excellent thing for him to ask.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
I, for one, actually enjoy reading articles like this. If you want news, go watch CNN or something. I'd say Tom's is doing a good job of keeping a good variety of articles on here.

ajkalan

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]I, for one, actually enjoy reading articles like this. If you want news, go watch CNN or something. I'd say Tom's is doing a good job of keeping a good variety of articles on here.[/citation]
He means the spam in the comments section, not the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.